For conference weekend we took a drive up the canyon. The leaves are bright red, yellow, and orange. although in our pictures you can't tell. We took pictures by the aspen trees. Still beautiful though.
Brady and I wanted a picture with just us in it but we had no one to take the picture..... then we thought "what about Aiden?" Well, here are the results.
We're laughing hysterically because this car coming up see's us making our 3 year old take our picture!
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
**Fall drive
Posted by
kaahu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ahh, how cute. The pics that Aiden took turned out great! Wish we could of been there with you guys. Chris misses the fall weather in Utah, but of course, I don't miss it too much, I am still loving the 85 degree weather here!! Hope to see you guys soon.
So is that snow that I see on the mountains, in the 2nd to last picture with the two boys? I don't miss that at all!!!
haha!! I am laughing so hard thinking of Aiden taking a picture of you guys, and the car thinking what the crap?! He did a pretty dang good job, I'm impressed! Such cute pictures!
That is too funny! I love those pictures it makes me want to go up provo canyon.
These turned out really cute... That is a really good tradition to do during conference weekend. I love your cute boots and shirt by the way..You're such a cute mom.
Post a Comment