Sunday, April 11, 2010

Showered with love...

Wow, what a shower! My mother-in-law and sister-in-laws threw me a baby shower. There was yummy food, funny games and OH yes the gifts! I got so many cute outfits, bracelets, blankets, and hair accessories. I don't think I'll need to go shopping for anything else. Thank you everyone for all the cute gifts. Our little girl will be styling!







How cute is this sign Stefanie made!
Cute diaper cake filled with all sorts of baby care things! I love it! Thank you Melissa, Kerri, and Stefanie!


This is only half of what I got from the shower. The rest I've already boxed up to get ready for our big move to Oregon coming up soon!

1 comment:

Stefanie Bell said...

We loved throwing the shower.. we love you and glad your in our family!! Holy smokes at everything laying out on the couch!!! You got SOO many cute things!!