Last week was crazy. It started out with Kayla's birthday party at Kangaroo Zoo. She asked me to make her a princess cake so of corse I did. I had a lot of fun doing it even though it took me all day to do. But Kayla loved it and that's all that matters! Then the next day we took family pictures of the whole Tejada family! That was crazy trying to get all the kids to smile. Then we headed to my brothers graduation. He graduated with his masters in accounting! First masters in our family! Then his graduation barbecue the next day. All while Kalani was sick with the flu. Poor little guy!
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Crazy Weekend
Posted by
kaahu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
It's about time you update your blog. And by the way, nice pictures!!!
You are really good at making cakes!!!! I had no idea. Do you like cooking a lot or just baking type stuff? I need to learn to cook now that i'm home so I can feed my husband!! The graduation looks way fun. I really like your hair style way cute!
The Cake is SO Cute! I'm gonna Hire you for Ava's next Birthday!
you have a blog! i found it through stefanie! email me and i'll invite you to ours jmrammell@gmail.com
andrew & jenna rammell
Post a Comment