It was about time to take the kids out to have some fun! We've been so busy remodeling our kitchen, that we've ignored the kids. Plus Aiden was due for some cotton ball rewards. He earns cotton balls if he listens and is a good boy. When he earns a certain amount of cotton balls he gets to choose a prize. It can go from buying a toy, visiting an attraction or just playing at McDonald's indoor playground. This time Aiden wanted to see some cows at the farm, so I kept telling him when you earn enough cotton balls we can go. So I stuck to my promise and took him to Thanksgiving Point's Farm. Thanks Melissa for the idea of cotton balls!!
Thursday, May 22, 2008
Farm Country
Posted by
kaahu
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
oh my CUTE family pic at the top! When did you guys have those taken?! Love it! I need to come see your paint. My mom said it is darling!
That looks like a lot of fun Kaahu! I can't believe how big Aiden is. They are both so cute, you're really lucky!!! I love the family picture too. Where did you take it? The cotton ball idea sounds like a really good one I'll have to do it when Cash gets big enough.
Im so glad you guys are planning on coming to St George next weekend! We will have so much fun! Its so nice and relaxing! You will love it.
I am so glad that the cotton balls are working. I love using them, but Stef might get mad if I take the credit for the idea because she told me. That pic is so darling, i love it
Post a Comment