Kailoa has wanted his hair cut for so long, I kept telling him no leave it long, I like it, I even told him when we move to Oregon we can cut your hair. I was hoping he would forget. In primary a boy asked him "Why is your hair long?" Kailoa replied, "I don't know ask my mom." His neighbor friend told him "You need to cut your hair, your starting to look like a girl." That was the last straw! So we got his hair cut. He was the happiest boy the day he got to get his hair cut. He even had Brady drop him off a block away from our house so he could run home screaming "I got my hair cut!' to all the neighbor kids. Everyone had to take a double look. Some of the neighborhood ladies even said he looks like Taylor Lautner from twilight. They even made him howl.
Kailoa is growing up so fast, here are some things he says and does....
- Says, "ahhh Come on" whenever he falls from the monkey bars
- The monkey bars are apparently the coolest thing to do at recess
- He calls his friends "dude." The other day Brady and the boys were wrestling and Kailoa almost called Brady "dude." We told him he can only call his friends "dude."
- All the neighbor girls have "crushes" on him. There's a girl who's always mean to Kailoa, come to find out she likes him that's why she's mean.
- I have to tell the boys no kissing any girls because the girls want Kailoa and Kalani to play marriage with them and want them to kiss them. So whenever they want to play that game I tell the boys its time to come inside! (girls! Ahu better not be like that.)
I can't believe Kailoa will be turning 6 soon. I must be getting old. I love watching him grow. He's such a sweet loving boy!
1 comment:
HE IS SOOO STINKING CUTE!! I love his short hair! It makes him look soo handsome! ps- you are going to spend a long time keeping girls away from him!! He totally looks like Taylor!
Post a Comment